IFrame / web interface
iFrame and web integrations in noebs¶
- Start the process by creating a new account via: Via our online onboarding portal
- Contact noebs team for account creations mailto:[email protected]
- The team will go with you through simple integration steps, to comply with KYC
- in the future it will be about sending us a selfie of you + ID cards
Required fields and API endpoints¶
Our payment checkout is hosted at: https://pay.cashq.app. The URL for payment will be like this:
|id||merchant specific id, for example cart ID|
|token||noebs specific token, UUID|
|url||url to be redirect the user to, after the payment is completed|
|hooks||hooks endpoint, to send the response message to the system|
token: is requested from noebs beforehand, by calling: PAYMENT_URL/payment_token/:biller_id
The request only have
biller_id as a named url query.
biller_id is noebs specific biller's name. The response would be like this:
uuid are the same. We recommend you to use
uuid instead, just for the explicitness.
id will be used later as
How the payment scenario works¶
- User enters to Sara website
- User add items to cart
- User proceed to checkout
- Sara's website performs generate
- Sara's website parse the corresponding
uuidwill be used by Sara as
- Sara can generate the payment token on events like windows.load, or make a dedicated button for that.
- Sara website then will have the sufficient information to complete the payment:
id(if she has an id for their cart, or 0 for default value)
hooks(if she want to use noebs webhooks to update her cart system)
Get billers transactions¶
biller_id: is the assigned noebs biller for the particular merchant
Reach out for any help or support. We will publish more examples soon!